* The 31st of March:
Dirty Dancing in Trondheim, Olavshallen, performed by Borge Musikkorps dir:Frode Amundsen
* April 21, 2017 2PM McCarthy Center for the Arts Recital Hall, Saint Michael’s College, One Winooski Park, Colchester, VT
Musical Doodles II for Accordion and Cello will be premiered in a series of 7 concerts in the US in April 2017.
In the same tour, there will be two additional premieres:
Bjørn Bolstad Skjelbred’s “as the wind behaves” for accordion, cello and guitar; and Conrad Kehn’s “Soundtracks to Movies That Don’t Exist” for accordion, cello, guitar and video; and also the US premiere of Magnar Åm’s 2016 accordion solo “A Breath of Air”.
The performers are Accordionist Rocco Anthony Jerry, Cellist Michael Gilbert Ronstadt, and Guitarist Eric Despard.
* April 22,2017 1PM Troy Public Library, 100 2nd Street, Troy, NY
* April 22, 2017 8PM Mahaney Center for the Performing Arts Concert Hall, 72 Porter Field Road, Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT
* April 23, 2017 3:30 PM Tower Music Series Concert, The Reformed Dutch Church, 70 Hooker Avenue, Poughkeepsie, NY
* April 23, 2017 7 PM Morton Memorial Library and Community House, 82 Kelly Street, Rhinecliff, NY
* April 24, 2017 Noon Everett Theater, 982 Mansion Drive, Southern Vermont College, Bennington, VT
* April 24, 2017 4PM Panel Discussion, 5 PM Concert; Eleanor Furst Roberts Auditorium, 375 Church Street, Massachussetts College of Liberal Arts, North Adams, MA
* The 22nd of October: Premiere of Furer Bergen Philharmonic Youth Orchestra and Kjell Seim.
* The 28th of October: New piece for Borg Musikkorps as a part of the 450 years anniversary for Fredrikstad.