* June 04: Fem elementer (Five elements) for vocal ensemble. Festspillene i Bergen. Edvarg Grieg Choir WP
* June 07: Ljom for Bass Trombone and Piano, Robert Sylta and Oskar A. V. Halvorsen. Barratt Due Academy of Music, Oslo, WP
* July 29: Trollfjell, Klang av Oldtid. Inndyr, Gildeskål
* July 30: Trollfjell, Klang av Oldtid. Moldjord, Beiarn
* October 02: Two new pieces, Møya and Pila og Hatten, added the suite Trollfjell for Klang av Oldtid. BrassWind, Bergen. WP
* October 02: Black Rain for solo euphonium. Bente Illevold. BrassWind, Bergen
* October 02: Recitativo accompagnato (2nd movement from Cantigas) for solo Bass Trombone and Brass Band. Manger Musikklag, Håvard Svenkerud Brustad, solo, Maria Molund, cond.
* October 03: Fusion for Brass Band. Manger skulemusikklag + Radøy Brass. Dir: Thorgeir Thunestvedt. BrassWind, Bergen. WP
* October 14: Hommage a W.A. Mozart. RNCM, Manchester.
* October 30: Trollfjell, Klang av Oldtid m/Torfinn Nag. Tou Scene, Stavanger.
* November 06: Football - the great moment! Trio version. Fartein Valen, Stavanger.
* November 06: Rendezvous. Fartein Valen, Stavanger.
* November 06: Telemarksfanfare (Fiskestigen), Fartein Valen, Stvanger.
* November 06: Dans 2 (fra Fusion). Kuppelhallen, Bjergsted, Stavanger.
* New piece for Manger Musikklag
* New piece for NyNorsk Messingkvintett
New CD! Professor Robert Benton: Monkey to the Sky Euphonium Concerto (no. 2), version for Euphonium, Piano and Percussion
Some of my pieces played by Erlend Aagaard-Nilsen and Jarle Rotevatn. Norwegian Broacasting Company